robot mig welding
Robot welding utilises a programmable robot arm and welding control console to operate a repeatable welding operation on fixed components. Robot welding produces highly repeatable welds with significant time savings that translates to cost savings for customers.
Hand-On Industries operates an ABB robot MIG welding arm with a Fronius power supply. With 6 degrees of freedom, this robot arm has the capacity to reach tight portions of a job with as much flexibility as a human operator, allowing jobs to be completed to the quality expected of any experienced welder.
Utilising innovative fixturing, Hand-On Industries can complete high quality welding in less time with a higher precision than a manual operator.
Welding types |
Metal Inert Gas (MIG)
Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG)
Robot Controller | ABB
Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Bronze & Silver
- Fixtures can hold multiple of the same component
- Access to weld site less impactful on weld quality
- Time savings through setup efficiency improvements
- Ability to create complex setups and fixtures.
- Ensures fit and tolerance of components.
- Reduces effects of weld deformation due to heat.
- Large quantities of parts can be completed without operator fatigue.
- Repeatability across large production runs is improved.
- Reduced lead times.